Cost of living in Edirne, Turkey compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.901 MAD / TRY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edirne (Turkey) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 18,906 Dirham (6,516TL) in Edirne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $3,010 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩90,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Arlington, Texas costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in London, Ontario costs C$800 (about 1 hour ago)