Cost of living in Edirne, Turkey compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.450 MAD / TRY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edirne (Turkey) is 8% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,721 Dirham (6,417TL) in Edirne.
Recent Prices Added
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Kuala Lumpur costs RM7 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,118 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 300 Kč (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨1,300 (29 minutes ago)