Cost of living in Edirne, Turkey compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.018 MAD / TRY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Edirne (Turkey) is 20% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,117 Dirham (7,492TL) in Edirne.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,210 (25 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Berlin costs €3.38 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)