Cost of living in Edinburgh, United Kingdom compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 727 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 12.712 MAD / GBP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edinburgh (United Kingdom) is 63% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,485 Dirham (£2,005) in Edinburgh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,440 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 340 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $23,046 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)