Cost of living in Edinburgh, United Kingdom compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 589 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.861 MAD / GBP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Edinburgh (United Kingdom) is 74% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 31,378 Dirham (£2,440) in Edinburgh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)