Cost of living comparison between Edinburgh, United Kingdom and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 691 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 12.045 MAD / GBP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edinburgh (United Kingdom) is 57% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 29,528 Dirham (£2,451) in Edinburgh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €60 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩43,000 (about 1 hour ago)