Cost of living in Ecatepec de Morelos, Mexico compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.540 MAD / MXN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ecatepec de Morelos (Mexico) is 22% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,562 Dirham (Mex$ 28,845) in Ecatepec de Morelos.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tijuana costs Mex$ 30 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $20 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨700 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sunderland costs £605 (19 minutes ago)