Cost of living in Ecatepec de Morelos, Mexico compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.502 MAD / MXN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ecatepec de Morelos (Mexico) is 11% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,963 Dirham (Mex$ 31,797) in Ecatepec de Morelos.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Limassol costs €550 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $18 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $7 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U980 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,017 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)