Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan, Kazakhstan compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03201 MAD / KZT
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 12,946 Dirham (404,421 KZT) in Dzhezkazgan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 150TL (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 80,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sulaymaniyah costs 30,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)