Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan, Kazakhstan compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02919 MAD / KZT
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 18,212 Dirham (623,942 KZT) in Dzhezkazgan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM399 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asmara costs Nakfa150 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$70 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (36 minutes ago)