Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 480 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.759 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 73% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 27,057 Dirham (€2,515) in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)