Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.027 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 77% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 30,104 Dirham (€2,730) in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Ufa costs руб 172,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $508 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr11 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kermanshah costs ﷼ 50,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 10 Lari (29 minutes ago)