Cost of living in Durrës, Albania vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.08676 MAD / ALL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 11% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,969 Dirham (230,163 Lek) in Durrës to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$396,900 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Riga costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maui costs $6.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$858 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Austin, Texas costs $75 (about 4 hours ago)