Cost of living in Durrës, Albania compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08359 MAD / ALL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,381 Dirham (207,942 Lek) in Durrës.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Porto Alegre costs R$ 92,290 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €44 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $40 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)