Cost of living in Durrës, Albania compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08347 MAD / ALL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,184 Dirham (253,785 Lek) in Durrës to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Jose, California costs $4,800 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,017 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gdańsk costs 82,590 zł (about 1 hour ago)