Cost of living in Durrës, Albania compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07801 MAD / ALL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 14% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,292 Dirham (272,933 Lek) in Durrës to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $30 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨19 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (34 minutes ago)