Cost of living in Durham, North Carolina, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 222%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.964 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durham, North Carolina (United States) is 83% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 28,554 Dirham ($2,866) in Durham, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $54 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,220 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 48 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €9,000 (about 1 hour ago)