Cost of living in Durham, North Carolina, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 181%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.441 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durham, North Carolina (United States) is 78% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 31,986 Dirham ($3,388) in Durham, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 150,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,795 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Rapids costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $279 (about 1 hour ago)