Cost of living in Durham, North Carolina, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 200%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.205 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durham, North Carolina (United States) is 72% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 32,651 Dirham ($3,547) in Durham, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 8,999 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 736 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,236 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)