Cost of living in Durgapur, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15404 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durgapur (India) is 35% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,171 Dirham (₨79,010) in Durgapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$100 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)