Cost of living in Durgapur, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15151 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durgapur (India) is 36% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,078 Dirham (₨79,720) in Durgapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €17 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)