Cost of living in Durgapur, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13860 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durgapur (India) is 18% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,309 Dirham (₨117,667) in Durgapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bologna costs €6.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Brno costs 105 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 15 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gdańsk costs 5.09 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (24 minutes ago)