Cost of living in Durban, South Africa vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 577 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.692 MAD / ZAR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durban (South Africa) is 14% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,492 Dirham (R 29,631) in Durban to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $22 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Harare costs $3.31 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,338 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs 7,000 Bs.S. (30 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bogotá costs COL$2,430 (about 1 hour ago)