Cost of living in Durango, Mexico compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49642 MAD / MXN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durango (Mexico) is 15% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,291 Dirham (Mex$ 30,803) in Durango.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 328 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 3,500 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yoshkar-Ola costs руб 800 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 300 (about 1 hour ago)