Cost of living in Duque de Caxias, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.008 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Duque de Caxias (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,143 Dirham (R$ 7,360) in Duque de Caxias to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 30 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Billings, Montana costs $2.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,574 (about 1 hour ago)