Cost of living in Duque de Caxias, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.177 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Duque de Caxias (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,490 Dirham (R$ 7,079) in Duque de Caxias to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 17 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 900 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Richmond, Virginia costs $752 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Walnut Creek, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)