Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.724 MAD / NZD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 80% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 34,126 Dirham (NZ$5,076) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Berlin costs €499 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 100,000,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $323 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 35 (40 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Medina costs ﷼ 10 (about 1 hour ago)