Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 465 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.168 MAD / NZD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 83% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 34,231 Dirham (NZ$4,776) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,900 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bintulu costs RM13 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Santa Fe costs ARS $7,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saskatoon costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Baku costs 30 ман (about 1 hour ago)