Cost of living comparison between Dunedin, New Zealand and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 426 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.139 MAD / NZD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 80% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 28,128 Dirham (NZ$3,940) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dunaújváros costs 100,000 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (42 minutes ago)