Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.091 MAD / NZD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 85% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 35,145 Dirham (NZ$4,956) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zwolle costs €2.60 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $79 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,200 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cebu City costs Php15,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Valletta costs €179 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (38 minutes ago)