Cost of living in Dundee, United Kingdom compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.874 MAD / GBP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dundee (United Kingdom) is 66% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 34,864 Dirham (£2,708) in Dundee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 2 hours ago)