Cost of living in Dundee, United Kingdom compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.466 MAD / GBP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dundee (United Kingdom) is 58% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,630 Dirham (£1,976) in Dundee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,000 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bilbao costs €36 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)