Cost of living in Dunaújváros, Hungary compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03406 MAD / HUF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dunaújváros (Hungary) is 13% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,459 Dirham (512,544 Ft) in Dunaújváros.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Skopje costs 123 ден (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Limassol costs €550 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $18 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $7 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U980 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,017 (40 minutes ago)