Cost of living in Dunaújváros, Hungary compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03543 MAD / HUF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunaújváros (Hungary) is 7% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,674 Dirham (498,810 Ft) in Dunaújváros.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guwahati costs ₨35,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rajkot costs ₨70 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Izhevsk costs руб 40 (28 minutes ago)