Cost of living in Dunaújváros, Hungary compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03637 MAD / HUF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dunaújváros (Hungary) is 6% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 18,870 Dirham (518,865 Ft) in Dunaújváros.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bangalore costs ₨100 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dresden costs €870 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Vadodara costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (about 1 hour ago)