Cost of living in Dunaújváros, Hungary compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03482 MAD / HUF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunaújváros (Hungary) is 9% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,338 Dirham (325,664 Ft) in Dunaújváros.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php8,600 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 40 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (39 minutes ago)