Cost of living in Dunaújváros, Hungary compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03605 MAD / HUF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunaújváros (Hungary) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 18,337 Dirham (508,667 Ft) in Dunaújváros.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Recife costs R$ 6 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Płock costs 4.58 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 30,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Charlotte Amalie costs $16 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (44 minutes ago)