Cost of living in Dumaguete City, Philippines compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20091 MAD / PHP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is 9% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,342 Dirham (Php56,452) in Dumaguete City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £5.65 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (about 1 hour ago)