Cost of living in Dumaguete City, Philippines compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18483 MAD / PHP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is 17% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,611 Dirham (Php89,869) in Dumaguete City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,400 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 2,672 ฿ (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queenstown costs R 10,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reading, Berkshire costs £5.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $125 (41 minutes ago)