Cost of living in Dumaguete City, Philippines compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19574 MAD / PHP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is 11% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,176 Dirham (Php57,095) in Dumaguete City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)