Cost of living in Duisburg, Germany compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.970 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Duisburg (Germany) is 36% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 28,648 Dirham (€2,611) in Duisburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nice costs €949 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Amsterdam costs €850 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)