Cost of living comparison between Duisburg, Germany and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.787 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Duisburg (Germany) is 40% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 26,262 Dirham (€2,435) in Duisburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,863 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 8,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aracaju costs R$ 195 (44 minutes ago)