Cost of living in Duisburg, Germany compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.139 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Duisburg (Germany) is 44% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 28,890 Dirham (€2,594) in Duisburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tel Aviv costs 130,000 ₪ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $681 (5 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lagos costs 83 ₦ (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.15 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)