Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.513 MAD / HRK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 14% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,521 Dirham (13,560 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1.50 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Austin, Texas costs $2.19 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kumasi costs GH₵200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Natal costs R$ 140 (about 2 hours ago)