Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.425 MAD / HRK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 6% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 13,271 Dirham (9,314 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampere costs €0.07 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.90KM (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tel Aviv costs 750 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)