Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.442 MAD / HRK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 8% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 13,532 Dirham (9,384 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (27 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coronado, Panama costs 9 B/. (about 2 hours ago)