Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.480 MAD / HRK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 12% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 18,977 Dirham (12,825 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Juan costs $350 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨50 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $757 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bogotá costs COL$5,625 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Gainesville, Florida costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Midland, Texas costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)