Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.419 MAD / HRK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 6% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,897 Dirham (14,026 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nicosia costs €0.80 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨20 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kolkata costs ₨23,482,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr19,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)