Cost of living in Dublin, Ireland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,189 prices entered by 441 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.814 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dublin (Ireland) is 89% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 29,558 Dirham (€2,733) in Dublin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,005 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php147 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €10 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q25 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Juan costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)