Cost of living in Dublin, Ireland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,860 prices entered by 417 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.771 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dublin (Ireland) is 85% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,097 Dirham (€2,144) in Dublin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €59 (5 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Albany, New York costs $33 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,423 (43 minutes ago)