Cost of living in Dubbo, Australia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.391 MAD / AUD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubbo (Australia) is 108% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 43,650 Dirham (AU$5,906) in Dubbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $14 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$51 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $534 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)