Cost of living in Dubbo, Australia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.765 MAD / AUD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubbo (Australia) is 116% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 33,737 Dirham (AU$4,345) in Dubbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 150TL (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 80,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sulaymaniyah costs 30,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)