Cost of living in Dubbo, Australia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.409 MAD / AUD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubbo (Australia) is 106% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 41,275 Dirham (AU$5,571) in Dubbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$40 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,200 zł (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (42 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 5,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 255 ман (about 1 hour ago)