Cost of living in Dubai, United Arab Emirates compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,937 prices entered by 705 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.652 MAD / AED
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubai (United Arab Emirates) is 94% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 36,424 Dirham (Dirham 13,737) in Dubai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,000 ฿ (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bilbao costs €36 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)