Cost of living comparison between Dubai, United Arab Emirates and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,774 prices entered by 657 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.697 MAD / AED
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubai (United Arab Emirates) is 96% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 36,771 Dirham (Dirham 13,632) in Dubai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)