Cost of living in Dubai, United Arab Emirates vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,549 prices entered by 714 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.585 MAD / AED
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubai (United Arab Emirates) is 120% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 41,716 Dirham (Dirham 16,140) in Dubai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €10 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 100,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Walnut Creek, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pokhara costs ₨ 200 (about 2 hours ago)