Cost of living in Dubai, United Arab Emirates compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,880 prices entered by 877 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.510 MAD / AED
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubai (United Arab Emirates) is 89% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 39,682 Dirham (Dirham 15,806) in Dubai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £15 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (41 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)