Cost of living in Dresden, Germany compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.166 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dresden (Germany) is 50% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 29,910 Dirham (€2,679) in Dresden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $754 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Athens costs €4.60 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)