Cost of living in Douglas, Isle of Man, Isle of Man vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 12.321 MAD / GBP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Douglas, Isle of Man (Isle of Man) is 91% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 38,234 Dirham (£3,103) in Douglas, Isle of Man to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 415,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Udon Thani costs 40 ฿ (about 3 hours ago)