Cost of living comparison between Douala, Cameroon and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01645 MAD / XAF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Douala (Cameroon) is 43% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 17,936 Dirham (1,090,141 Franc) in Douala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kampala costs 500 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quilmes costs ARS $8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Suwon costs ₩330,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 2 hours ago)