Cost of living in Dorylaeum, Turkey compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.731 MAD / TRY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dorylaeum (Turkey) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 15,781 Dirham (5,779TL) in Dorylaeum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 200 (16 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Winnipeg costs C$565 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 200,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thane costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)