Cost of living in Dortmund, Germany compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.791 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dortmund (Germany) is 49% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,349 Dirham (€2,164) in Dortmund to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,795 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $139 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Liverpool costs £0.00 (24 minutes ago)