Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.363 MAD / CNY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 11% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,976 Dirham (14,658元) in Dongguan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php9,500 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $0.05 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Amarillo, Texas costs $1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Alicante costs €30 (39 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)