Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.419 MAD / CNY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 13% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,527 Dirham (元15,168) in Dongguan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Anyang costs ₩4,600 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $42 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $712 (about 2 hours ago)