Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.451 MAD / CNY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 18% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 14,732 Dirham (元10,151) in Dongguan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 3 hours ago)