Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.428 MAD / CNY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 17% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,382 Dirham (元16,376) in Dongguan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$142 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Perth costs AU$104 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Galway costs €1.37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Amarillo, Texas costs $686 (about 2 hours ago)