Cost of living in Donetsk, Ukraine compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36723 MAD / UAH
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Donetsk (Ukraine) is 62% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 7,601 Dirham (20,698₴) in Donetsk.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €7 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.95KM (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kazan' costs руб 200 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tekirdağ costs 90TL (40 minutes ago)