Cost of living in Donetsk, Ukraine compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34954 MAD / UAH
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Donetsk (Ukraine) is 60% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 7,963 Dirham (22,781₴) in Donetsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leeds costs £359 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €15 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $1,211 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 1,000TL (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth, Scotland costs £5.26 (about 1 hour ago)