Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,029 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.727 MAD / QAR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 138% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 44,612 Dirham (16,362 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kazan' costs руб 11,150 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bergamo costs €7 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$9 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €13 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (33 minutes ago)