Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,386 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.599 MAD / QAR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 122% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 39,977 Dirham (15,379 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 100 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chiba costs ¥150,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $200 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cajamarca costs S/. 900 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Shenzhen costs 元80 (38 minutes ago)