Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 965 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.769 MAD / QAR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 139% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 37,270 Dirham (13,461 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (19 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)