Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 910 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.771 MAD / QAR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 143% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 45,516 Dirham (16,428 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Auckland costs NZ$1.85 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)