Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,412 prices entered by 149 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.500 MAD / QAR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 124% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 40,370 Dirham (16,148 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Limón costs ₡ 50,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,830 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$20 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 5,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Berlin costs €440 (about 1 hour ago)