Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,224 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.663 MAD / QAR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 131% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 46,223 Dirham (17,355 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brussels costs €60 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bangkok costs 7,500 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pilsen costs 12,000 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨8 (11 minutes ago)