Cost of living in Dodoma, Tanzania compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00437 MAD / TZS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dodoma (Tanzania) is 40% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 7,473 Dirham (1,708,636 Shilling) in Dodoma.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,079 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $45 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨500 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in San Antonio, Texas costs $656 (about 1 hour ago)