Cost of living in Dodoma, Tanzania compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00424 MAD / TZS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dodoma (Tanzania) is 41% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,796 Dirham (2,784,869 Shilling) in Dodoma.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €7 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,688 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 499 kr (37 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Copenhagen costs kr24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q4,000 (about 1 hour ago)