Cost of living comparison between Dnipro, Ukraine and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.38677 MAD / UAH
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dnipro (Ukraine) is 38% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 9,704 Dirham (25,089₴) in Dnipro.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tampere costs €90 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khabarovsk costs руб 25 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kazan' costs руб 40,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $6.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)