Cost of living in Dnipro, Ukraine compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36717 MAD / UAH
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dnipro (Ukraine) is 44% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 6,988 Dirham (19,033₴) in Dnipro.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (33 minutes ago)