Cost of living in Djibouti vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05364 MAD / DJF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Djibouti is 101% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 42,278 Dirham (788,239 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 3.60 zł (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,429,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,223 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)