Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05361 MAD / DJF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Djibouti is 98% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 35,617 Dirham (664,377 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $10 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Asunción costs 15,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)