Cost of living comparison between Djibouti and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05592 MAD / DJF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Djibouti is 121% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 27,586 Dirham (493,299 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (about 1 hour ago)