Cost of living in Djibouti vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05380 MAD / DJF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Djibouti is 103% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 34,486 Dirham (640,955 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Prices recently added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 63 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Amarillo, Texas costs $2.93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €958 (about 2 hours ago)