Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05328 MAD / DJF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Djibouti is 116% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 36,656 Dirham (687,990 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dire Dawa costs 150 Birr (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥330,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarajevo costs 700KM (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 1 Ft (33 minutes ago)