Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.975 MAD / TRY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 33% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,032 Dirham (6,092TL) in Diyarbakır.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,017 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,220 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$88 (about 1 hour ago)