Cost of living in Divinopolis, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.931 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Divinopolis (Brazil) is 34% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,747 Dirham (R$ 7,760) in Divinopolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,300 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵25,413 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$71,155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)