Cost of living in Dindigul, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14392 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dindigul (India) is 11% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,003 Dirham (₨111,194) in Dindigul.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Resistencia costs ARS $5.50 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Yoshkar-Ola costs руб 1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Culiacán costs Mex$ 9,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dortmund costs €4.98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,000,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)