Cost of living in Dinajpur, Bangladesh compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11370 MAD / BDT
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dinajpur (Bangladesh) is 8% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,611 Dirham (Taka 137,298) in Dinajpur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 245 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brescia costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)