Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.415 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 73% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 29,495 Dirham ($3,133) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $3,870 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $518 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guanare costs Bs 60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Novosibirsk costs руб 36,999 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Podgorica costs €2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)