Cost of living comparison between Dili, East Timor and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.854 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 106% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,752 Dirham ($2,613) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (41 minutes ago)