Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.774 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 82% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 36,381 Dirham ($3,722) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,017 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,400,000,000 ₫ (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 220 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)