Cost of living comparison between Dijon, France and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.818 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dijon (France) is 67% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 26,123 Dirham (€2,415) in Dijon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨20,330 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)