Cost of living in Dhule, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 198%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14637 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhule (India) is 122% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 42,233 Dirham (₨288,531) in Dhule to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (about 2 hours ago)