Cost of living in Dharan Bazar, Nepal compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08911 MAD / NPR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dharan Bazar (Nepal) is 18% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,611 Dirham (₨ 175,188) in Dharan Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Omaha, Nebraska costs $7 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $135 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lyon costs €520 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Szolnok costs 6,800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)