Cost of living in Dhanbad, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14752 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhanbad (India) is 45% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 6,867 Dirham (₨46,552) in Dhanbad.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Orlando, Florida costs $2.52 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Uberaba costs R$ 650 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vienna costs €166 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 7,541,870 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Accra costs GH₵30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in San Jose costs ₡ 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)