Cost of living in Dhanbad, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14756 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhanbad (India) is 42% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,079 Dirham (₨75,078) in Dhanbad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Palma de Mallorca costs €2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,220 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (38 minutes ago)