Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,159 prices entered by 176 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12074 MAD / BDT
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 16% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,829 Dirham (Taka 131,092) in Dhaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (25 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨35,578 (about 1 hour ago)