Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,242 prices entered by 170 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12086 MAD / BDT
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 14% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,153 Dirham (Taka 133,654) in Dhaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Miami, Florida costs $20,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元40 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (about 1 hour ago)