Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,908 prices entered by 275 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11069 MAD / BDT
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 54% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 30,873 Dirham (Taka 278,919) in Dhaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Christchurch costs NZ$2.09 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antalya costs 11TL (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Casablanca costs 7,000 Dirham (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Busan costs ₩20,000 (35 minutes ago)