Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,243 prices entered by 171 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12426 MAD / BDT
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 12% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,062 Dirham (Taka 89,024) in Dhaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 813 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tabuk costs ﷼ 70,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Odessa costs 400₴ (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Loja costs $2.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 3,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (37 minutes ago)