Cost of living comparison between Dhaka, Bangladesh and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,193 prices entered by 149 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12595 MAD / BDT
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 11% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,082 Dirham (Taka 87,984) in Dhaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 230 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (40 minutes ago)