Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,589 prices entered by 240 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11464 MAD / BDT
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 18% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,445 Dirham (Taka 143,442) in Dhaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 140 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.49 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$16 (about 2 hours ago)