Cost of living in Detroit, Michigan, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 581 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.220 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Detroit, Michigan (United States) is 50% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 30,025 Dirham ($3,257) in Detroit, Michigan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dublin costs €1.40 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (37 minutes ago)