Cost of living in Des Moines, Iowa, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 444 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.079 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Des Moines, Iowa (United States) is 68% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 26,226 Dirham ($2,602) in Des Moines, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €600 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abbotsford costs C$35 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 7,000KM (about 1 hour ago)