Cost of living in Des Moines, Iowa, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.438 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Des Moines, Iowa (United States) is 65% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 29,788 Dirham ($3,156) in Des Moines, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Turin costs €3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Neuchatel costs CHF 2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $652 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $839 (about 2 hours ago)