Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan, Pakistan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08999 MAD / PKR *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan (Pakistan) is 11% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,298 Dirham (₨247,782) in Dera Ghazi Khan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guatemala City costs Q28 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €15 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 345 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)