Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan, Pakistan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08869 MAD / PKR *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan (Pakistan) is 10% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,051 Dirham (₨248,619) in Dera Ghazi Khan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €20 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salalah costs ﷼ 1.500 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,750 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨9 (37 minutes ago)