Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan, Pakistan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08959 MAD / PKR *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan (Pakistan) is 11% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,087 Dirham (₨235,381) in Dera Ghazi Khan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $75 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵86 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $681 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 10 (about 1 hour ago)