Cost of living in Depok, Indonesia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00073 MAD / IDR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Depok (Indonesia) is 13% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,560 Dirham (Rp 18,510,778) in Depok.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 400,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 120 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $56 (about 1 hour ago)