Cost of living in Depok, Indonesia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00075 MAD / IDR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Depok (Indonesia) is 14% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 10,802 Dirham (Rp 14,429,632) in Depok.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 2 hours ago)