Cost of living comparison between Depok, Indonesia and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00076 MAD / IDR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Depok (Indonesia) is 17% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,024 Dirham (Rp 17,230,584) in Depok.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $25 (6 minutes ago)
- 16 oz of bread in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $4.41 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨5,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Toruń costs 799 zł (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)