Cost of living in Depok, Indonesia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00070 MAD / IDR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Depok (Indonesia) is 14% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,243 Dirham (Rp 24,548,776) in Depok.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 79 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Durban costs R 255,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Florence costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 99 (about 1 hour ago)