Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00063 MAD / IDR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 22% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 21,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,476 Dirham (Rp 26,123,999) in Denpasar, Bali.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuala Lumpur costs RM158,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Austin, Texas costs $90 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 124 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (19 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $68 (26 minutes ago)