Cost of living comparison between Denizli, Turkey and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.226 MAD / TRY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denizli (Turkey) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,392 Dirham (4,772TL) in Denizli.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Port Louis costs ₨150 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 700,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 114 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3.30 (30 minutes ago)