Cost of living in Denizli, Turkey compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.773 MAD / TRY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denizli (Turkey) is 12% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,809 Dirham (6,062TL) in Denizli.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bratislava costs €2.50 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 39 (34 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Dublin costs €115 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (about 2 hours ago)