Cost of living in Denizli, Turkey compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.775 MAD / TRY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denizli (Turkey) is 15% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 10,594 Dirham (3,817TL) in Denizli.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maputo costs 3,678 MT (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rzeszów costs 600 zł (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bologna costs €2.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (about 1 hour ago)