Cost of living in Denizli, Turkey compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.270 MAD / TRY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denizli (Turkey) is 15% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,386 Dirham (6,779TL) in Denizli.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Victoria costs C$8 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (11 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (22 minutes ago)