Cost of living in Denizli, Turkey compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.686 MAD / TRY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denizli (Turkey) is 19% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 10,118 Dirham (3,766TL) in Denizli.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (25 minutes ago)