Cost of living in Delhi, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,707 prices entered by 625 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13027 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Delhi (India) is 40% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 10,218 Dirham (₨78,443) in Delhi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vijayawada costs ₨300 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kraków costs 550 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mainz costs €1,450 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Warsaw costs 5.15 zł (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)