Cost of living in Delhi, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,216 prices entered by 582 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14228 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Delhi (India) is 36% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,251 Dirham (₨86,104) in Delhi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 35 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Venice costs €30 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,800 (about 2 hours ago)