Cost of living in Dehra Dun, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14775 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dehra Dun (India) is 35% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 21,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,664 Dirham (₨92,482) in Dehra Dun.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gurgaon costs ₨21,347 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$24 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $100 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Nashville, Tennessee costs $300 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,150 (about 1 hour ago)